Tuesday, July 29, 2008

library

i am in the library while making this new post.. i just don't have a good reason to face this stupid monitor which is i can't log on to any kind of community web except this blogspot...so that is why it's a stupid college either.. hahahaha... i am fucking have a much of work since i have to made up some journal bout how my whole day is going on.. seems creating some essay in my schoolhood... i don't like this thing at all... there's been a week i didn't sleep enough time...i will sleep 3hours every day...this pretty eyes will going buruk soon.... please, i need to sleep...i was missing my study at once before...but now, it's treating me like a life of hell...selamat belajar cik ain...my hair is currently buruk...i have no much time to make up myself...do i need some rest...yes i have...but now is turn to keep awake every night...sigh.....hmmmm.....i miss to make some shopping...kdg2 duit xpernah cukup...actually abgngah wanna buy the semipro slr...he's the kaya one...that's why he'd be able to make a high demand of shopping...semoga aku buleh pinjam harta beliau itu...hahahaha....he's getting married in this coming month....my exam also in this coming august...even my birthday also in august...some more, puasa will just come around....puasa ganti maseh xcukup...sy nk belajar jadik bdk baek...
..........pertolongan.........

No comments: