Tuesday, October 14, 2008

begini dan begitu

since i felt great with this messy room, then i just gave a pretty well concern on each thing for it..i never own a very much money for everything...some say i was born to be in type of stingy person...i rest my case..lebih mulia jika dipanggil berjimat...so i actually own the money in many count...that is why i bought a lousy fuck shawl and so on for the simple renovation for room of mine...this is unpleasant affection from my final exam..i got no idea for it...just hope to get a word PASS...not sound so good uh...wuteva...hmmm...so back to the story at the begin, last day i went to TAR road with abgngah...i never so often for being there..there's only for those who having a budget shopping instead...i mean u could find a word cheap for every single things there...i was included in that kind of budget shopping...hahaha...noticed that abgngah forgot to bring his d4o...it was not bring some regret since ari juga hujan...hmmm...most indian people filled the road and that was giving me some realise bout hari deepavali..no wonder when part of them kept looking at us because we ain't looked like indian at all...good one...hahaha..my hair doesn't look like malay either....when started compare my own hair, i was recently cut my hair..i cut myself...eh nope...actually my kakak sgt hebat...she was helping me with haircut..actually her result is awesome...i have to pay nothing, that's why she deserve to be called kakak yg hebat...hahahaha... some say i got a korean look... woah....perasaan oh...whatever pun, aku mmg pemalas dlm soal penjagaan rambut...i don't really care if i look dumb with this new look on my head... ade juga mengatakan dgn sikap pemalas aku ini gonna bring me a very cute look...woahhh...perasan lagik... itu kata2 manusia di sekeliling... i now how far i could be in very cute or hot position... gigi aku maseh panjang lah...hahaha...ok2...yesterday i had changed my room look..1st of all, thanks to my beloved abgngah, he often give me some help in everything... i shifted out some stupid shelves so that i able to decrease a count of it... sometimes bilik ini tiada hala tuju...ok lah...so i created a very creative look for my closet...for me, it's chantek indeed... yes, yesterday when i called my mom, i said "mak, adik g beli brg2 nk chantekkan bilik"... then she replied,"yeke, rajen nye, nk wat cmner kamu mmg bdk yg creative"....hahaha.... mekaseh mak... so after all done, i promised to pay a burger king for abngah.... since he helped me a lot juga... sbg ganjaran.. huhuhu.... finally, i just don't think of bilik ini lagik... last night i slept earlier than usual.... tired.... i had planned to be a bonuslinker again within my cuti skola... yet to know it because myself malas dan mahu jadik org seni yg terbaek during this cuti... rindu pada kawan2... at the hell end, each begitu dan begini within this very short week is satu kegembiraan yg sgt kecil utk dilihat oleh mata ati aku sendiri... sbb aku sgt selalu lupa utk ckp terima kasih pada tuhan...
.......alhamdullilah........

No comments: