Monday, December 22, 2008

dwell on

i was delaying this post since i am not a very cool person to let myself to be trapped... indeed... i wasn't so wise in putting the confidence... what the hell trap here?? seems someone had bumped my head then said, "u've been arrested!!".... so police thingy here... this ain't sort of cops at all.. but i slightly felt it ... i was keep thinking should i dwell on every single post that i want to say it out... i'm stuck.. i felt reluctant to write... am i supposed to?? shut up... i cannot be... that is why i still post this new thinking... i should stop complaining the very-lack-of-confidence here... ok now i feel far great than a few seconds ago.. aku memang manusia gelabah... ke kelam kabut?? itu seperti clumsy nyanyian Fergie.. she's clumsy in love... but i am clumsy in writing... semua ini rungutan aku sendiri.. biarkan aku berlamunan dan berfikir sendiri... ok just now i played the guitar since i never touch it in a many days... so poor encik kapok... my finger also started giving me a little hurt once.. everyday i bet myself to stop being lazy... sometimes the promise isn't enough to change myself... i am hard headed... but sometimes i know i have a good passionate about my life... i never give up to ask myself to be more better than before... i could be able to help myself without thinking of kegagalan... benarkah??? aku memang kuat mengelamun.. because my dream is always pure...
..................i am bright..............

2 comments:

♥ Elin Adrenalin ♥ said...

mmg kuat mengelamun pun..

elin hre!

a . i . n said...

hahaha...
mekaseh ats statement begitu..
ngeeee....