Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i ain't weeping

this is a big hye to myself.. i always have a good way in digging up bout myself... i still learn on it.. sometimes i can't focus in one direction when the cube of another fridge come and see me so differently... i adhere to my belief when i never been so be able to handle my life cube... actually i got to wake up early on tomorrow.. i have a lot of things to face to... but all make sense that i never been well alert in every single promise that i hold to... i shouldn't blame to any piece of others.. the something wrong is naturally come from myself.. actually the point here is about my study... i had planned to buy myself a desk so that i need not to wait for my turn to use this PC table for study... nevertheless i need a peace and so quiet situation in every seconds of my daylife... but the noise is always exist... i never blame surround me.... but... ok lah, actually i used to live independently which stayed in hostel and without thinking of kemas rumah or even watching the TV... i mean i will do anything as my own please with only focusing on my own study life... in a very simple word, i can't live at home when myself still consider as a student... sebab... i couldn't bear to handle a consequence of home noiser... owh actually i always said that i never blame anyone.. but the problem is come from me... i got no perfect solution on this... i need a place that can give me some comfy in study... maybe it sounds like how choosy i am... but this is AIN... apa yang aku mampu buat... belajar dalam keadaan begini... hmmm.. sigh... sigh... i ain't weeping... i just writing... ok....
............tolonglah.............


1 comment:

a . i . n said...

xkan nak weep pd benda begini lah ain...aduyai...