Saturday, December 6, 2008

live in hijau mood

yesterday i went to some random mall... in brought along an intention to get a new hijau converse... but malaysian are most prefer to pay a kasut yg over painted... actually we just don't need to be more beria-ia in everything... takkan sampai kasut pun nak over colorful kan... sick... sebab malaysia takde order a plain all star in a many choices of color...so in short, i didn't get a hijau ones.. i noticed that i'm so into green colour.. everything in my life must be in hijau... woahhh.. apa penyakit aku ni... that was why i tried to get hijau color yesterday... it's ok... maybe i should buy through a paypal... as if i already have my own credit card.. hahaha.. but the furious was certainly being ok since i had found a bunch of books that offered me a cheap prices... i felt thrill at one point... seriously, since i only spent RM2.00 for one story book.. murah gila... hahaha... actually i'm slightly a bookworm sometimes... coz i learn everything through reading.. trust me... someday you will realise that you've been improved by reading... it depends.. if you choose the good source, you might be improved.. or else, you will get zero by your reading habit... hmmmm.... ok... frankly, i hate a very long holiday coz my cikgu will give me an assignment yg banyak... actually i just helped my mom for rendang cooking for hari raya haji... so now is turn to do my assignment.. i have to submit it on 9th-Dec... hated indeed... i need to write my opinion for the subject called 'International Management' in more than 10pages... woahh... what the hell opinion that i'd able to say in those pages.. ridiculous.. but this is a keje skola.. ko kata ko nak belajar gi skola kan ain... baeklah.. aku usaha untuk sedikit kejayaan... i know i never had a dullness in myself for these.. hhmmm... some more, my so beloved calculator is broken.. i know Iva(my niece) is a most cause for the broken.. dia suka campak calculator aku... sedih wooo.. i used it in about 6years... ngaaaaaaa....... ape2 pun i need to buat kje skola saat ini dan beli a new calculator for mine...
..............sgt bersabar.............

1 comment:

a . i . n said...

being hijau is so cool...aku senget mmg begini...