Thursday, January 22, 2009

mak aku ensem

i felt mute yesterday... sometimes when i got a gross mood, then i zip my mouth rather than give some speak... yeah... so gross.. which is same as when i'm feeling excited to write even one word here... that was case on yesterday... wah... so-called 'cases' huh... none was related to court matter anyway... dah memang aku suka bersikap ikut-suka-hati-nak-cakap-apa... hmmm... yesterday i left my handphone at home when i went to my very pad classes... saying that either i meant to leave it or it was accidently left??? biarlah aku sendiri yang jawab... i didn't mean to leave it... serious and i was really sure... here i got a piece of point on that handset forgot... actually i never treat my day wisely... i love to rush in everything... as same as the last minute doing... mengapa?? dan kenapa??? sebab aku penangguh dalam membuat kerja yang sangat berjaya... i realize one thing when my mom squeezed me for not switching on the computer anymore... at that time, i complained, "why u envy with me mak?"...(cakap dalam hati je sebenarnya)... hahaha.... now i know that i should substitute the word envy with 'love'... baru aku sedar, mak marah sebab dia sayang aku... she never envy with the internet or even computer matter.. she's still own a cool life without a computer... i know that i never have a much time for myself when i started pressing a keyborad button... jadi, aku sekarang dah banyak berubah... betul apa... hahaha.. last weekend i got a family vacation and went to cameron highland.. there was so sejuk... the weather was freezing and insisting me to buy a red glove for mine... the place is actually good for holiday mood... and not sort of place for shopping mood... because i blowed my money only less than fifty bucks... sangat bagus.. buleh berjimat... only my aunties and sis crazed in sayur-sayuran.... whatever lah.. but it was relaxing me once since i struggled for the exam few weeks back... bagus... bagus... semua benda bagus-bagus belaka lately... jadi aku berasa sangat bagus....
................horny............

No comments: