Friday, February 6, 2009

'B' for bangkai

my morning hour is a noon... which is the hour that i most prefer to get out from my bed and say, "hello dunia, aku baru bangun tido"..... but it's terrible.. i couldn't see morning hour as i have to.. but i know it's not an uncanny style to be like this... sometimes people being lazy as hell superb than they haven't to... or may be i should cut my guts to feel like oh-darl-i-feel-lonesome-today, so that's why i lazed my morning hour with that long sleep... ini semua karutan yang aku karangkan... but that long sleep is a truth... let it be.. hhmmm.... for the best thing to be rememberred is the day that called yesterday... the love that already been eight times to stick to... so it was bliss.. we haven't celebrate as a very-high-class-dating... jadi makan nasi ayam hailam lebih menarik apa... hahahaha... hush... hush... hush... so the word 'bliss' is quite enough to descibe all that.... ok.. hmmm.... it leaves less than three weeks for my final peperiksaan.. woahh.. gila cepat i reach at the end of my sem... nuts... so that's why i started slowing my blogging habit.. or even i never have a keen hand to stop in wasting my time limit with crap thingy... all are ridiculous... i will catch the death if i let myself for being within this always-giving-a-reason-for-my-every-stupid-waste.... GET YOU HENCE cik ain !!!!.... baek...baek.. aku sedang berubah apa...
............penat wooo.........

2 comments:

siti nur aimi shahbudin said...

cik ain!!! eheheheh
aku nk semak je ni
mari pergi tesco ini ptg ahahahaha
mcm x de tmpt lain harus di pergi utk pasangan ptg2 begini..haihhh

a . i . n said...

hahaha..
mari2..
ko mmg amy..
kata je dok satu s.alm..
tp begini ahh xde nk jmpa..
huhuhu...