Tuesday, February 10, 2009

halted

i just arrived at home.. today i forgot the exact time for my class.. so i prepared myself pretty early as supposed to... when i was waiting for my turn at the traffic light just now, i blew the breath unsparingly... i thought i was late for that class.. as usual, being insatiable while driving is a part of myself... so, everything will going to give me a bad temper... hmmm.. then as arrived at the class, it was empty... in short, padan muka aku... hahaha.. this was my first time to forget the timetable... poor me... hmmm.. owh ok.. actually leave mere two weeks for my final exam.. damn fast.. but how could ever grumble the time flows.. sink or swim, i have to make them done greatly.. or maybe successfully... or maybe smartly... but i ought to avoid a sense of forceable... coz i almost burn the laziness... bagus-bagus... hmmm... aku pelajar sekolah yang tinggal di rumah sendiri....

No comments: