Monday, February 16, 2009

padah untuk setiap kemalasan

Five questions without such a proper answers.... soalan ini dikarang sendiri agar aku lebih bermotivasi dalam pelajaran... kau peduli apa bukan...
  1. Is that a decision to stick to the book is enough to say that I am trying the best I could in my study?
  2. Am I liable to keep catching up every single things that I purposely left in my past days?
  3. Did I have a title of hell rock if I am living without a piece of sense thinking??
  4. Is that fuck or been fucked when I never heal the anxious but I mostly prefer the detainment??
  5. Aku bodoh atau bijak?


Probably I've sudden have a good mood to be that proper since they still in doubt without launching to any dead point instead... so here i answer myself... ngaaaaa.... gila apa ain ni.. sendiri soal, sendiri jawab... hahaha....
  1. That decision is pretty cool... (cool lah sgt)... but i started gambling myself with unreasonable wasting habit.. so it's apparently been uncool at all.. OK!!
  2. Yes, I am completely liable for those stupid-purposely-left ... there's no reason to refuse to be a responsible person for this... OK!!
  3. Jangan nak perasan ada dapat title rock ain... cuba lah jadik orang yang berakal dan waras dalam berfikir...
  4. Yeah, the answer is both... Fuck and been Fucked... berubah ain!!
  5. Aku bijak.. itu memang pasti.. so i have to keep the courtesy for being that bijak ever after...


Hence, aku tidak lah papa-kedana dalam semua ini... maybe i shall prepare the 'take a bow' word for myself if all these are endless... apa aku sedang kentot ke saat ini?? tiada alasan.. jadi, berubah itu adalah harus hukumnya...

..............menjahit atau berenang...............

No comments: