Thursday, April 23, 2009

balik

just back from class... none of tiring... but i'm pretending some of it... my current classes are really treat me like a hell life since it's a short semester... i realize it's just a fine matter for my wanting to have a quick grad of study... but i couldn't bear to throughout all these... i only have seven weeks to complete my semester... so-called pressure... but it's good for my current life.. i have to concede 'em without giving any crap reason... bagus juga.. aku mungkin akan disiplin lebih... jadi ini bukan masalah besar dan mungkin tidak mengapa... hmmm.... i am feeling down in my very lately... i ain't dealing any down but u know when we are seeing some good return in front of our own eyes, maybe it might just a sight... don't ever say that you are included in 'perfection'.. but rather say that it might just your life luck... this is a thing that really being collapse in myself... aku malas dah nak kata apa... aku sangat mahu berubah.. itu sahaja... hmmm... now i want to write in a short of entry so that aku tak banyak bazirkan masa aku dan orang-orang lain.. aku nak pergi ke zimbabwe....
............kau dan aku memang ensem............

No comments: