Monday, April 13, 2009

reckoning a nice me

when the world becomes bigger than we expect to, then it able make sense that we can't handle every piece of life merely... i oppose to have a big expectation so that to let myself know about how terrific of world's big in my entire life... sometimes i realize everything without knowing them further... i thought i was centering my life line... but it was left of center... sigh.. it truly be... i imagine to have a cool backyard as a place to fix some worse in my very worst day... u know when we started dreaming and all of thoughts are seriously become logic... or maybe i am beyond lucky by having trust from everyone... person who is trying so hard to be trusted is really called sadness... i was blinded by those trusts... sometimes we should be included in that 'sadness' in order to set some real life without hoping so hard that we are a trusted person... i used to stand on my real legs in having a very nice life... u know when we have everything, we are actually been lost... that's why i was bred to have my very own effort so that i couldn't cross my life line at all... u know, people are just people... all are being bad manners at a certain part of themselves... that are so cheap... owh ok i know i am trying so hard to calm myself... and i know it is a troublesome made... hmmm... i really dunno who am i when i often think that u know when i was small, dad taught me how to be a very good in maths.... it was very old me... but sometimes it is dead and gone...(maybe influenced by Justin & TI's song).. so here the point why i always feel conscious in everything... hisyam often sick to say, "u are so nervous because of nothing, be cool and stop count your weakness b".... i help myself with my surrounds' concern... i know how they've put myself in a very trusted person with no worry... i know how hard i have to be... ain is just ain... they won't blame me but they are highly trust me... yeah for me, it seriously sounds rocky....
.......ain juga dalam gusar kadangkala........

2 comments:

your reader said...

you're a good writer when you have your own problem.. i love to read your blog...

a . i . n said...

owh ok..
thnx a lot..
no, i'm not a good writer..
i often write without senses...