Friday, May 29, 2009

the focus

everyday must sleep at a very late night... i haven't gotten my enough sleep though.. mom would keep calling me and it could explain me how she's trying to force myself for being awake... but i still absorbing every single thing of my bedroom with a lazy lay down on my bed... it wasn't my very first time to be like this way.. this is such a bad routine when i got no class on the other day... i just found the new word for this very bad habit.. i am 'nocturnal'... the word describes a meaning that i still yet to sleep in a very middle of night while doing some bullshit.. don't think that far.. i am not a clubbers at all.. the bullshit is not really sort of shit.. coz i'd rather to be at home while keep looking at a lappy screen or even this pc... i lazed every night with a good way instead... hmm... that's pretty bizarre for me at least.. owh ok...

for time being, my sis and i are really crazed in outing.. the thing that we spend somehow for letting go a crumb of boringness.. not absolutely bored... but the habit to blow own money anyway... haha... that's a cheap reason... i couldn't bear to see everything.. on last few days, once we arrived at some usual mall, i said, "arini adik memang takkan shopping lagi, i promise myself"... owh ok.. the statement i stated was tend to be so delirious... my sister giggled.. she was cynically smiling at me with only one meaning on her face which was kau-tak-payah-nak-poyo-pasal-kau-memang-antu-shopping-pun-ain.. haha.. that was mean...

i had randomly chose this pic for the mood of writing... nahh.. it's actually the picture while having out without a piece of senses.. mak mesti rotan bontot aku.. mekaseh mak sebab sangat ensem.. bla... bla... bla... i got to back to my hometown today... do someone free to prepare myself?? saya sangat berbesar ati.... sumpah aku belanja kau mekdi.. haha..
.......siulan......

3 comments:

amadd @ nizar said...

jom shooping weh..

a . i . n said...

jom blanja aku mekdi pun ok.. huhu.

Mijul Mojas said...

lagi...gambar ain rambut pendek...chantekbelaka...hehehehe