Wednesday, May 27, 2009

vulnerable

don't hate me if i don't want to wear the hand watch.. i haven't feel wanting to put on some hand watch around my wrist.. bangle is the most prefer thing to be often beside me in my entire day.. don't say it isn't cool by refusing to wear a priceless hand watch... maybe the age is letting me to set in mind with the do or don't thingy... it is most similarity to when i had realize that i'm going to reduce the interest on hardcore anymore.. i know how ages able to shift myself onto the other type of listening... perhaps abngah also admitted the same.. don't pretending the interest movement.. sometimes the fake is the most preferable to people now... i said, don't hate me because of the hand watch.. i am pretty great with my very own blast... sama juga pada enset aku... don't hate me when i am still using my poor handphone.. that's it...

No comments: