Tuesday, July 21, 2009

terajar

i've changed the color of braces.. on last week, my dentist said,"have u noticed in a mirror that your teeth is already in a good line"... ok, at that time, myself was pretty silent... i mean the suppose answer was yes, but i could only able to emit a 'yes' sign to him... begini, i always reluctant to answer when those dentists would keep asking me a question when they are operating the orthodontist on my teeth.. i really numb to say or even simply turn my head at that time.. but they so prefer to have a talk with me... aku tak kisah dan tak juga marah... budi bahasa mereka bagus dengan aku.. tapi sopan mereka sangat kurang... owh ok, ini bukan isu sekalipun... the braces is currently red... slightly red... itu sahaja...

i'm in fever and flu... keep sneezing in per second of my talk... i mean my speak often been interrupted by sneezing... maka cerita aku akan kurang... dan fikiran aku akan bertambah... seriously, when we prefer to be a very quiet person, actually we either choose in being dumb or just a knowledgeable... tak semestinya bila kau diam, maka kau bodoh... dan tak semestinya bila kau bodoh, maka kau tidak berpengetahuan... actually, i got a nude sindrom... i mean pretty trustworthy... i love to see people who are having a great life which is i'd rather to say "they are living in heaven, cause they would get as on what their own wanting easily"... when i say out this sort of statement, the person that i refer to must be truly live in heaven... the perfect of their life might bring such a worth envy to myself... yeah, it is worth... i could improve myself as rely on their heaven... bagus... but when they are seems so-called perfection, but they are actually do not... pernah ke tuhan beri semua kesempurnaan pada satu manusia sahaja??? maka, mereka ada kelemahan dan kelebihan sebagai manusia... not necessary to say that you have and know everything... neither good to speak nor live in heaven, you shouldn't conclude yourself seperti hebat... belajar dengan ketidaksempurnaan... betul... aku mengarut tapi tidak menipu...

today i was being late in the class.. i hate my teacher but she always give an okay face when i always prefer to come as late as only 20mins... haha.. only???.... i do not belong any punctuality in my life... i know this is not a good word to describe how poor of me to be on time person... disiplin tu kenapa perlu?? ok this is just a simple mention, actually i was a prefect in my whole secondary school... siapa suruh kat tempat sekolah sekarang takde perlantikan pengawas?? i started to imagine when i need to get to my current classes by wearing a uniform... seronok juga... i often attend my exam by simply putting on baju kurung dan kasut putih sekolah... aku lebih rasa teruja nak jawab peperiksaan... mungkin aku perlu jadi pengawas university untuk teruja datang awal ke kelas setiap hari... hmmmm.....

why people are trouble when they are in trouble??? i've tricked myself with this.. i repeat 'em in my whole day when i started to ruin myself with some trouble... you know that all are seriously seems such a blinky of rascal when they are just a bad life seed... bukan kah kau ada batas dalam hidup????... itu sahaja...

.....................berlari.....................

No comments: