Monday, August 10, 2009

loceng-bodoh

i have a new sort of shit thing in my mind.. i wish to own a cute muscle.. how ambitious it sounds.. haha.. girl with the muscle?? that's handsome.. so here the new stuff that i might feel often to use instead of keep giving a strum in my whole day.. owh ok.. kapok is already been touched.. that's it.. that's also a kind of handsome.. everything tends to be sangat bagus atau berbesar hati.. jadi aku akan senyum... ngee.. i just started to pull up this dumbbell(loceng-bodoh) in this morning.. hope there has a consistency in doing this kind of hell exercise.. haha.. every part of bump should be gone.. that's a promise.. hmm... ok...

the other pic is just a new me.. i just cut my hair.. still with a feeling i-love-to-cut-my-hair-when-i-am-in-the-exam-week... seeing me with this new look is ain't different at all.. because i still own same look like before.. aku tahu semua tu.. but seriously my previous hair was dumb.. kembang bagai basikal.. why did i choose basikal instead of kereta dan lain-lain??... i'll put this as an unanswered question.. ok.. that's it...

yesterday mom asked me a few things.. yeah.. sort it out as wise as you could.. yes, the members of my very own house are wiser than me... i will.. tiba-tiba aku rasa dah lama tak jumpa dzulhasli... aku rindu beliau sungguh... hmmm... i hate when i can't be able to see kasabian in this coming saturday.. mendukacitakan... maybe i should busying my own self with fasting.. owh ok.. fasting is so please... baek-baek...




a few things that i'm glad while facing the peperiksaan:

1- tiada pemanduan kereta yang setan.
2- tiada perebutan takhta siapakah tidur paling lama.
3- tiada hiburan.
4- tiada konsep membuang duit.
5- aku akan kurus.. ini paling glad!!

........aku bagus.......

2 comments:

siti nur aimi shahbudin said...

gambar sgt nice!

a . i . n said...

mekaseh cik aimi. mahu ada muscle juga? ngee...