Saturday, August 8, 2009

nerve

i've supposed to post this entry on last saturday.. but who cares?? here it is and really come clean!!!

i was pretty silent while struggling myself with the exam in few days back.. not much.. but as i able to lay a great strength onto myself, then i've supposed to conclude as "Yes, I am studying and not staring surround anymore"... indeed, the adieu of midterm is called done.. completely... i went to some place with them(as usual, persons at my home).. mom is always being a matter.. sis would keep calming myself and say, "dun think too much, u are alright, that's it"... owh ok.. i would make everything as substitution of vent out and say out.. i'd rather to do so when i really care on everything.. i'm out of sane when they believe that my decision is quite relevant.. owh.. please make sense that myself still none of it.. hmm...

.........i rock my world............

No comments: