Sunday, May 23, 2010

peraturan

usually i'm ignorant in doing things.. i mean the ignorance that i often have to make those things to be completely done in a good line of time... you know what's the best advice that myself repeatedly use to build up my own spirit??... "the disciplinary of life"... this is really killing my level of hardship... i recent faced a bulk of works in one time... you know what kind of close words to increase your belief for your own capability??... the feeling that seems like oh-don't-give-me-a-damn... wanting to be in comma for five days is always in my top mind... that was stupid...

therefore, i switch that stupid to think wiser than i used to... kesulitan itu sentiasa ada di mana-mana sahaja dalam setiap saat kehidupan... maka, jangan tambah perkara sulit yang lain agar tidak menjadi sangat sulit... aku benci pada perkataan sangat... ia membawa manusia kepada dua jenis sifat komited... bersungguh-sungguh atau bertindak bodoh... manusia akan hilang kawalan apabila stress... maka tindakan bodoh akan bermula... emosi akan pengaruhi setiap pergerakan fizikal dan mental... nampak tak besarnya efek 'sangat' itu pada diri manusia...



Main Issue: I'm glad to have and use the organizer.
Motive: The discipline is there.
The crap: Nothing, I'm happy with my very 'new squeeze'.

No comments: