Wednesday, January 26, 2011

make it clean

How the recent days could help you in hunting the life needs using your well enough skills? Sometimes I can't be able to answer each part of question that repeatedly come in my brain. Sometimes I wonder if I still possible to use this brain to think. That's the worst part that suppose to consolidate with the junk stuff in my bedroom. I don't take too much consideration towards unworthy matters. So, I'll try to eliminate the stupid thoughts by putting them under my very own soles. Easy!

I have many things to be done. Honestly, I'm facing the limitation of time so badly. I speak too much whenever I'm out of right to complete those things in proper way. So I try to avoid to be that such a speakable person as I could. Maybe that's the better way in eliminating my stupid uncool feeling either.

People really love to say but sometimes they never knew what's the impaction of being love to say. I never blame my life fate. But even with the nicer communications never lead me to keep staying in this insisted track for the long-term period. In a simple words, just look at your ownership prior to the communication is began. Because the ear I have might be so vary. By assuming people are really same is a thing that sort of witless.

Living in the same world barely promise the same attitude for each person. That's it!

No comments: