Tuesday, February 19, 2008

well done

there's nothing should be called as a well done of work...as a routine of myself is wake up early in the morn' as sis is going to work..i'm under a great terrible of same things every single day...sometimes i ain't no believe i'm fully awake on weekdays without going to class...wake as earlier as i should because of iva...my famous last word...what else i could ever do in this house..hmmmm....i bought a book...it's just a book...book will revise me some bla bla bla...need not to say in here...only me need to know that pleasure....hhmmm....yesterday when i was tiding up all cloths in that odd room, i've sudden get watched surround...what if i paint the wall and change some of it...since abangah left, have nothing inside there that been changed..so ask darling to help me some time to color the wall...he's just fine with that request...without thinking any reason to get off of me...it's a bliss...hmm...in the meanwhile,i am currently being a fat...the weight increased to one more kg...fuck...sis ask me to get some diet..."so stop eating in the midnight"...sis said that maybe i could be this way because of iva's milk...yeah, i just love her milk taste....so sis just said it's a big probably...then now i notice it's a totally right hypothesis...because i used to be this fat (maybe more fat actually) because of infant's milk..it's full of calcium, vitamin, and so on....hahaha...sis gave me some warn which sounds like this,"do not drink iva's balance milk, it's able to let u big"....hahhaa...what a 'big'...hmm...so i am on my way to stop that liking..huhuhu....then now is work out my study...almost reach it...yeah...wait and try to see it...hmmmm....love to see my brand new thing in this terrific of life...i have a good passion in everything i do though...so be smart in facing this poser...that's it...
..........smile..........

No comments: