Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my lovely

hmmmm....i sudden choose this title coz i got an unexpected reason to think that maybe quite a days i didn't see and even hold my lovely kapok...do miss u encik kapok...when i'm daily juz arrived at home in the evenin' hour, the encik kapok could makes me smile or even cry..i am crying while strummin some killer note...this is only a words...it doesn't figure any sort of killer at all...but the rhythm sometimes makes us being high...then my head get show a bit damn bad line which come from some wrinkle i had made to try forcing myself being strong...so it works..but sometimes i stand in front of that mirror, i know what i saw...hmmmm....u are such an adult one girl...too adult...then in tears again...i am crazy beautiful...bla...bla...bla...i still hold that my lovely kapok at that moment...then i rubbed this whole left finger...looks out of fairness...owh ok...this is what u need one...wanting being hell superb...hmmm....
.....i am deadly drown...

No comments: