Thursday, August 28, 2008

AIN-lavigne

i common used to use the word AINLavigne... hahaha..like i have a fully same look like AVRIL...hahaha...i love herself since she was being innocence with wearing her sweet tie...then when she was so into her sk8er girl look....this gonna let me remember when my mom threw away those pictures or even posters of Avril in my room....it made me cried when there was no more her hot stuff when mom also threw away my beloved sneaker...how cruel she is.....i sometimes filled my whole day by listening Lavigne music since i was 16teen...that was my teenager world...being a pretty damn naughty while ignoring others perception on me...i always say 'who the hell are you for giving me some wicked look.'...perlu ke korg wat muka setan bile tgk aku...woahhh..i dun really mind at all...hahahha...i used to wear a lot of accessories even my bangle was an uncountable numbers...i just dunno why the person named Lavigne had influenced me a lot...but she just make me felt a word of satisfaction for being me....thanx to encik avril...hahaha..so tomorrow is the day that she gonna perform in Malaysia...i had bought the ticket which cost RM138.00...i'd rather spend my pocket money for the concert though i am currently don't have an enough monthly money...hahahaha...so this is what AIN-lavigne is all a bout....
.........peace.........

No comments: