Friday, September 7, 2007

terima hakikat

arineh is bezday 'the soul'...huhuhu.. he is my soulmate till the end... luv u uh...but the hakikat that i should accept dgn tabahnya is bout the amount of salary... wtf... how it comes with a small figure as it compares to my job.. means the result of my job including the day i used to work a couple of week b4.. amat saket ati.. but juz terima hakikat.. it's my gaji yg tiada potongan epf or etc.. nama pun part time... blink...blink... since left there, how seronok there is no more sejuk.. sejuk is cold.. hhmmm... buhsan with the opis story... back to the title above which refer to my gaji.. have much of list need to use it.. but know lah byk nih je dpt, mana nk cukup for those expenses... i had list them a month b4... i was excited... damn lah sgt.. next week da puasa maybe... then will raya soonly.. baju raya tiada lagik.. alahai... hhmmm... today mom n dad go to penang.. they leave me a job which have to be a good baby sitter...
baby sit for my iva dayana... she rocks my world... iva yg amat chumel... then now see i've sudden forget the damn salary... abaikan.. hmmm... i missed hisyam... we were unable to celebrate the birthday... it's quite fine... juz a days need to wait 4 ur kepulangan... wah... ayat tak hengat.. nak jiwang je... blah...blah.... this pretty eyes are juz willing to sleep... i wish to sit me down on my almari baju... crap words... gtg...
....tata....

No comments: