Wednesday, October 3, 2007

menggaru

today..arinih....isk...a long time i've never made the ngarut2 in this post...now got new thing which is ain.hujan.ribut...huhuhu...i am not a photographer..but i do love being a day dreamer...too much...we leave a week to sambut hari raya...owh shit yg amat...agar dpt duet raya....hhhmmmm....menggaru....actually have no much thing were happen in few days...juz a usual thing...my standard manner...so garu sampai burok...wah...it's a ridiculous post...bored...hhmmm....now i'm using my oldskool hp...have a camera neither front nor back..it's a mono..huhuhu....abglong said,"adik,let me pinjam ur hp for a days".....so let him pinjam larr..bukan leh bwk mati...as a confession, i seems like have been grounded...can't even lepak2 anymore..owhhh...i am missing my study moment...so this is what we called balasan...if i'd be able to look behind me then the time might let me menggaru again...means i am actually can do nothing...juz through a life as great as can be...hahahaha...apa larr yg ain mengarut neh...ain.hujan.ribut is still in beginning...i have fucking sick to type more often...
.......tata........

No comments: