Saturday, January 10, 2009

chantekbelaka

what the hell important to have a word heaven in your pocket... i assumed myself to own a big pocket for having a big numerical of heaven.... everyone feel please to have that so... last week my heaven was about the end of peperiksaan.... i throughout that week in depression... wondered if can't hide some humiliation for that.. so i messaged my mentor.. then she answered me by giving a great strength and a little joke about our motto... [do not married before finishing your study]... she was giggling me once... thanks anyway for concerning me at least... as if she can read my post here... aku suka membebel agar tidak dikesan musuh... by hoping no one can keep teasing me... ini juga sedikit heaven in my very own pocket... ok...

last day i trashed my picture collections... i will replacing 'em by chantekbelaka... boringness... so here some new collection for that.. ain't some.. but apperently i feel wanted to put only one picture for that.. like anyone care huh... hmmmm....... but at least the trash thingy is a part of that pocket heaven either...

for time being, i feel starving... not starve for my sister's dishes.. but i have to starve for putting braces on my teeth... i consume my money in a very less figure so that my penny is going to increase... here is another heaven in my pocket... but this heaven get to stuck from being used... please lah abah, beri lah sedikit sumbangan untuk braces... he refused to help me some regarding to braces... he slightly said, "u are already pretty adik with this look, ada sebab tuhan jadikkan adik gigi sebegini"... then he continued with some bla...bla.... the religous issues... kind that stuff lah... hmmm... so i promised myself to invest for it used my own saving money... maybe i got the title 'the very stubborn daughter'.... ok i rest my case... tapi aku tidak mampu untuk mengaku kalah... i am hard headed to say i am in a list of loser.. sebab aku anak bongsu yang sangat mahu menang.. mintak maaf abah dan emak....smileeee......

i was missing to keep blogging here while i gave a study commitment on last few days.. maybe that's my reason to unleash many words for my pocket heaven.. some person might conclude me as a freak human being.. i often using irrelevant words for any my life matters... they may be say there's no pocket heaven in their entire life... itu adalah hidup kamu... biar lah aku mengumpamakan apa-apa sahaja untuk hidup aku pula... if no complaining ended for all these, i might bend your spoon unless you just give a very nice shut up... sebab aku sangat nice dengan orang-orang... tapi jangan lah buat tak nice dengan aku... nanti aku akan bertukar jadi harimau bintang...
..................percayalah......................

2 comments:

siti nur aimi shahbudin said...

hai harimau bintang ngahaha
biasa lah tu bdk tahun harimau
mmg degil huhuhu
mst kne ikut kemahuan sendiri!!!
hahahaha
coollllllllll

a . i . n said...

hehehe..
tp amy da masuk besday pun kn..
happy belated besday...
huhuhu..
kite sama2 spesis harimau..
ngeeeee.......