Wednesday, March 2, 2011

standing still

with twenty five bucks in your pocket, where would be the good place to go? i've answered this using my very small talk to the encik V. i always use my favorite parties to talk with whenever i am sick of penny matter. last night when i watched one drama, i had no idea to remember abah. i miss him badly.

hari ini sahaja, sentiasa ada orang yang sama buat aku naik angin. kenapa tak boleh nak handle masa sendiri sedangkan aku juga terkejar-kejar mengenai masa kerana urusan hidup aku sendiri. tapi aku cuba handle agar tak ganggu persediaan peperiksaan aku. kau memang suka buat aku hilang sabar.

i hope someday emak could be able to personally speak to me and said, "i want to see you smile without some hidden complaints in your heart". but still, she is a good mother instead.

life might be terrible if i started to talk to my kapok in my every night!



No comments: