Thursday, May 28, 2009

mane kau?

strong legs are not the only strength that u ever belong to... trust me.. no disgust on such simplest part of yourself... all are you... being creepy is rather called tak-sehat.. jadi sila terima seadanya... hmmm... i never love to see myself in readiness... nor believe that i am readying for some circumstances... i often pursue myself that all i do must resulted in fortune... sounded like kepala-hotak-juga... but it always happen when i am deadly don't know what else to do at my very end of time... kerja di saat akhir memang jadi pilihan anak melayu.. aku mula berubah sekarang ni pasal taknak tertinggal lagi... preparation never lie myself since i was 9 years old.. i used to be asked to read sort of books by my dad.. after few minutes, dad would took the books from me.. then he would started to ask anything regarding to the book.. i knew i hated to read and memorize all of 'em.. but i had made a good preparation for answering my dad's questions... that was me in a very small person that i used to be... pernah juga aku beri alasan bahawa bila kita kecil, kita masih takde banyak dosa... maka kebagusan otak untuk bersedia dan mengingati sangat hebat... owh ok.. so called crappy... but apparently sometimes the reason might be used... where as i am currently feeling refuse to continue ini anymore.. i was thinking of all these in my very whole day.. i know how fucking hard to be pretty good in memorizing those subjects.. it ain't me.. i have to see number figure... i love to assume everything numerically...
.........sultanah.........

No comments: